get started on your unique venues member profile. follow these steps to complete your profile.
1. Log in to the Member Dashboard once a week. Dashboard will be your go-to location for updating your profile and responding to open leads. You can also publish deals and news about your venue.
2. Email Set-up. Make sure your email is set to receive messages from @uniquevenues and engage in the Email Marketing Forum.
3. Upload photos with descriptions. Email [email protected] with your pictures or video if you need assistance posting to your profile.
4. Add a video. Simply use your smartphone to capture it!
5. Lead Response. Respond to all UV leads within 4-6 hours of receiving one! That's right! In a survey conducted last year, our planners said that was their expectation. The early bird really does catch the worm!
6. Send us your news! We use our venue news when we write our planner newsletters, Unique Connection and Rendezvous and also for Unique Venues Magazine. Be featured!
7. Marketing Forum. Engage in our Marketing Forum. Member to member communication is beneficial for working through your marketing challenges.
8. Be social with us! Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more…we've got a great social network that includes both venues and planners. be a part of it!
9. Communicate with your sales rep! They are here to help you along the way. We want to know your ups, downs and all arounds of your membership experience. Call your sales rep with questions at 814-254-1310.
10. Register for the Conference: As a member you get one free registration to our Annual Marketing Conference in October. For more details and to register, click here.