- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
- Column 4
- By Venue Type
Submitted by mandy on Thu, 05/15/2014 - 09:13Tweet
We are in the thick of getting all of our articles together for the August Edition of the Unique Venues Magazine. Want to be featured? Here are the details of the areas we are looking for your venues to get involved:
Cultural Catering on Campus
- Have you hosted any groups that had challenging cultural catering requirements? What were they?
- Does your chef have any unique cultural, ethnic recipes that you'd be willing to share with planners?
- Do you have a chef who goes above and beyond when it comes to providing catering to ethnic groups? Could we interview them?
- Do you have a group that we could speak to that had a great experience with your cultural catering?
Utilizing Students at Campus Events
- Describe how you offer and use students to help execute events and meetings and the costs to groups.
- We want to interview your students. Send us their contact information.
- Describe the challenges and benefits of using students at your events and meetings.
- Do you have a group that would be willing to talk about how they enjoy working with your students?
- Have you hosted a group that requested that all digital devices NOT be used on your campus?
- Do you have charging stations or secure areas where devices can be stored if they are not allowed at the meeting?
- Do you have a unique technology that makes a group's conference still seem plugged in but in a communal style?
- Do you have a summer drink that you'll be offering to groups this summer?
- Do you have any themed coffee breaks that you offer groups?
- What's the most unique beverage you've ever served to a group on your campus?
Please respond directly to Michele Nichols (email@example.com). Reply to as many questions/categories as you'd like. If our editorial staff thinks it works with our story line-ups, we'll get back in touch with you!