Unique Venue Features
- Winner: Earth-Friendly Venue
Event Types Welcomed
Located in the beautiful city of Boston, Massachusetts, Boston University is the perfect event center to host your next conference, meeting or convention! The university has a wide variety of venue options sure to impress your guests!
To view all of our virtual tours, visit our channel on YouTube.
Boston University can accommodate various events including:
- large meetings and conferences
- corporate trainings or retreats
- performances and concerts
- receptions and dinners
If you can imagine it, we can create it at Boston University.
Boston University’s incredible staff are committed to providing the finest experience for you and your guests. We deliver:
- a single point of contact for one-stop planning
- event coordination, registration and website services
- individual summer overnight accommodation reservations
- state-of-the-art A/V services
- free Wi-Fi and ability to offer webcasting and live stream services
Let us worry about the behind-the-scenes logistics including hotel room blocks, off-site Boston area excursions/events, speaker travel and honorariums, meeting material preparation, on-site staffing, nametags, and so much more!
Booking your event at Boston University provides convenience for you and your guests. Explore the heart of Boston, only minutes away from campus via public transportation.
Meeting & Event Spaces
Lecture, Case, and Classroom-Style Rooms
- Lecture-style rooms are fixed-seat auditoriums. All feature writing surfaces at each seat. Capacities range from 100 and 625 people.
- Case-style rooms offer fixed seating, most often in a tiered format. Typically they feature continuous desktop writing surfaces. Capacities range from 50 and 100 people.
- Classroom-style rooms typically feature movable desks with tablet-arms. Capacities range from 25 and 100 people.
The Dahod Family Alumni Center At The Castle
The Metcalf Trustee Center
The George Sherman Union
The Florence & Chafetz Hillel House
Food & Beverage Options
Top-of-the-Line Dining Facilities
Boston University Campus Dining Services is consistently rated among the best of the best!
- USA Today College ranked us at #1 in the nation
- The Green Restaurant Association has ranked us at four stars, making BU the first university to recieve such accreditation
- Greatist has ranked us the #19 healthiest college in the US
- Summer conference availability
- All-you-care-to-eat, diverse cuisines
- Gluten-Free, vegan, and vegetarian options available
- Wood-fired brick pizza ovens
- Made-to-order grill stations
- Extensive salad bars
Our office has experience in planning a variety of events, from box lunches to banquets, and we will be happy to offer ideas and help you plan your menu.
Please click here for a sample menu.
A limited number of Kosher, vegetarian or other special dietary meals are available upon request.
Traditional dormitories feature mostly double-occupancy rooms sharing communal bath facilities; there are limited numbers of single- and triple-occupancy rooms on each floor. All rooms are non-air-conditioned. This type of facility is best suited for youth groups, in which case each floor is gender-specific.
Suite-style accommodations consist of two to three double-occupancy rooms sharing a private bathroom. All suite-style residence halls are air-conditioned. This type of facility is suitable for youth groups and adult groups on a budget.
Our premier housing complex has air-conditioned apartments reserved for adult conferences. Each features four to six single-occupancy bedrooms sharing one or two private bathrooms and a living area; apartments have a kitchen.
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Center
- Handicap Accessible
- In-House Catering
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Space
- Overnight Rooms
- Paid Parking
- Running Trails
- Sports Facilities
- Theater Seating
Venue Location + Transportation
925 Commonwealth Avenue,
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
- Logan International - 20 minutes
Nearby International Airport
- Logan International - 20 minutes
- Onsite Parking: Yes
Things to Know
- Must Use In-house Catering: Yes
- Cultural Catering Available: Yes
- Food and Beverage Onsite: Yes
Boston University offers virtual and hybrid event capabilities in addition to free Wi-Fi, and self-service A/V equipment with technical support available.
- Guest Wi-Fi: Free
- Onsite Tech Support: Yes
- Wi-Fi in meeting space: Yes
Equipment Available On-Site:
- Projector Screen
- Sound System
- Custom Lighting
- Alcohol Consumption: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- ADA Accessible: Yes
Specifically, our unique offerings include:
- One staff member as point of contact from initial booking through completion
- Complete logistics service/event coordination
- Registration services
- Event website development
- Individualized payment system options, so each guest can pay for their own accommodations
Exclusive daily and weekly membership rates are offered to conference guests over 18 years of age.