Terms Of Service
Venue Owners/Managers & Members
Venue Owners/Managers/Members understand and agree that Unique Venues and its Services bring together Venue Owners and Event Planners. Unique Venues is not a party to any agreements entered into between Venue Owners and Event Planners. Unique Venues has no control over the terms of any proposal or conract generated by the Services, and the mere fact that Services allow Venue Owners to generate proposals with Unique Venues name and trademark listed on them shall in no way be interpreted as Unique Venues offering, condoning, guaranteeing or otherwise agreeing to be involved with the terms contained in any such proposal. Unique Venues expressly disclaims all liability in this regard.
Becoming a Member
Venue Owner agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information during the sign-up process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete during membership period.
Past Due Invoices – Late Fees
Unique Venues appreciates and requires payment immediately upon invoicing. Failure to pay timely will result in additional service fees to include: at 30 days past due 5% of balance due will be applied as a late fee, at 60 days past due an additional 5% will be applied and at 90 days past due an additional 5% will be applied and the invoice will be sent to collections and credit reporting agencies.
Errors and Omissions
Venue Manager/Owner is responsible for providing Unique Venues with display ad and/or all marketing materials by materials deadline date and assumes responsibility for quality of materials with regards to reproduction in print and online. In the event that Unique Venues fails to publish a display ad, or in the event that errors are made, liability to the venue shall be limited to refunding the cost of space actually occupied by the error or omission. Venue expressly waives and releases Unique Venues for any and all liability for actual error or consequential damages (including claims for lost profits or business).
Venue Owner/Manager is responsible for utilizing all benefits and services within marketing package. Unused benefits and services cannot be carried over to the following membership year. Content created as part of a venue’s contracted services, i.e. drone video footage, venue showcase videos, infographics and digital advertisements, remain the sole property of the venue. During the contracted membership term, the venue agrees that Unique Venues can use the aforementioned creative services for promotional purposes.
Content on Site
Unique Venues services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. The following is prohibited:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame Unique Venues site, or any individual element within the site including Unique Venues name, any Unique Venues trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Unique Venues express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, or the technical delivery systems of Unique Venues providers;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Unique Venues or any of Unique Venues providers or any other third party (including a Venue Owner/Manager or another Event Planner) to protect the Services or Site Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or Site Content or download Site Content from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Unique Venues or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing Unique Venues trademark, logo URL or product name without Unique Venues express written consent;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Site Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any other Venue Managers or Owners or Event Planners, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the services of other Venue Owners or other End Users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Unique Venues has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Unique Venues may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who violate these terms. Unique Venues reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable, in violation of these terms or otherwise harmful to the services, Unique Venues and its Venue Owners and Operators.
Venue Owner expressly releases Unique Venues from any and all liability related to the booking, cancellation, payment, performance of Venue, performance of Group, suitability of the Venue. Venue acknowledges and agrees that Unique Venues is not responsible for resolving any disputes between Venue Managers/Owners and Groups/Planners.
Venue Owner/Manager is solely responsible for all communication and interactions with Event Planners and other End Users of Services. Venue Owner understands that Unique Venues does not screen or inquire into the background of Event Planners, End Users and Groups, and makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Venue Owners/Managers and their Services.