The purpose of the Midwest Christian Retreat Network is to provide the ideal get-a-way, amenities, service, and meeting facilities with coordinated event planning, affordable pricing and fantastic hospitality, unlike anywhere else.
Customer service at a Midwest Christian Retreat property begins with the understanding of the importance of focused off-site ministry events. This is accomplished by offering packages that are simple, affordable and all-inclusive. In addition, the professional planning team works with planners to coordinate every aspect of the event. The MCR onsite teams have experience that ranges from pastors and ministry leaders, to event planning, so they understand the importance of the mission aspects of events and can assist with meeting goals every step of the way.
Recreational amenities abound at all five properties. Basic recreation includes swimming, fitness centers, game rooms, hiking trails, athletic fields, hayrides, bonfires and so much more. Specific adventure recreation can be found at all five properties and includes ropes courses, zip lining, and climbing towers. At a Midwest Christian Retreat property the recreational opportunities encourage guests to restore, renew, and reconnect.
Midwest Christian Retreat Network has five properties located throughout the Midwest and each distinct property offers a full menu of food, lodging, recreation, team building, meeting facilities and unparalleled customer service:
- Lake Williamson is located in Carlinville, Illinois between St. Louis, Missouri and Springfield, Illinois. Lake Williamson can accommodate groups year round up to 1350 people and offer 26 various meeting spaces that include AV equipment and wireless networking. Lake Williamson’s team building, Eagle Crest Adventures, includes the only high indoor ropes course in the Midwest, and also offers zip lining and rock climbing experiences.
- Faholo Conference Center is located west of Detroit, Michigan and features year-round accommodations for up to 500 guests. Faholo offers guests meeting spaces that include casual outdoor areas, indoor facilities and auditoriums with seating for 200-800 people. In addition to basic recreation, Faholo includes the Apex adventure team-building course, rock climbing, go-carts and a beach.
- Located in Ogden, Iowa, just a short drive from Des Moines, is Sunstream Retreat Center with meeting facilities and accommodations for groups from 50-425 guests. Meeting spaces include six conference rooms and casual meeting areas both indoors and out. Basic recreation is available on site and the onsite adventure series allows guests to enjoy 5 fabulous zip lines.
- The Eagle Rock Retreat Center is located in Eagle Rock, Missouri between Springfield and Fayetteville, Arkansas. Eagle Rock can accommodate groups up to 250 people and offers guests four meeting spaces and a climbing tower adventure. In addition, Eagle Rock has the space to host large camping conventions and events with up to 10,000 guests.
- Located where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron meet, in Gaylord, Michigan is the Lost Valley Retreat Center. Open annually from May-September, Lost Valley can accommodate groups up to 250 people in facilities that overlook a private lake. Meeting space at Lost Valley includes outdoor areas, 4 conference rooms, casual meeting areas and a large auditorium. Recreation at Lost Valley includes time at the beach, rock climbing, go-carts and the adventure series of a climbing tower and a low ropes course.
The Midwest Christian Retreat Network provides superb customer service, all-inclusive pricing, meeting facilities, amenities, accommodations, dining and recreation at each of their five locations, which allows their guests to fully focus and truly experience their event.