Western New England University
Western New England University is a private, independent, coeducational institution founded in 1919. Located on an attractive 215-acre suburban campus in Springfield, Massachusetts, Western New England University serves 3,700 students, including 2,550 full-time undergraduate students. Undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs are offered through Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, and Pharmacy, and School of Law.
Host your next event at Western New England University. Nothing inspires fresh thinking and collaboration like an inviting meeting environment. Located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, Western New England University is the ideal setting for your next meeting, conference, or event.
Let us make your gathering an event to remember through:
• A picturesque New England campus that accommodates gatherings from 10 to 800
• Modern facilities: private conference rooms, tiered seating multimedia auditoriums, and banquet set-ups
• An extensive menu and affordable catering services
• Summer housing accommodations (apartments and townhouses)
• A central location—just 30 minutes from Hartford, 90 minutes from Boston, and 3 hours from New York City
Venue Location + Transportation
Springfield, Massachusetts 01119-2684