- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
- Column 4
- By Venue Type
Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar
- Event Spaces
- Area Attractions
With exposed brick walls and lofty ceilings, Bobby McKey's offers a rustic cool private event space. Configured of open table seating surrounding a stage, the space is ideal for large meetings and transforms easily for cocktail receptions and networking mixers. Our space is designed to welcome any crowd or party in search of an extraordinary way to celebrate with the option to add our house Dueling Piano Show, entertaining guests with all request music. We use cutting-edge technology to provide your event with state-of-the-art sound and lighting. Just a short stroll from the Gaylord National Convention center and the soon to be MGM National Harbor, Bobby McKey's location puts you in a prime spot and just minutes from D.C. and VA.
Takin' it to the Streets (A show on the go, we'll come to you!):
Don't Stop Believin' (that Bobby McKey's will be your most successful private event to date!):
What's a Dueling Piano Show like anyway? FUN!:
Devil Went Down to Georgia (so diverse, great to bring life to any corporate event!):
Nearby Cities & Number of Miles:
National Harbor Washington D.C. Alexandria, VA Arlington, VA
Nearest Airport/ Number of Minutes:
DCA, Ronald Reagan Washington / 16
Public Transportation Options:
Metro/Public Transportation Proximity:
Within a Short Drive
Number of Meeting & Event Rooms:
Onsite Wireless Internet:
Onsite A/V Staff:
Must Use In-house Catering:
Cultural Catering Available:
Complete Meeting Package:
Ropes Course / Team Building:
Ideally suited for:
Corporate Social Events
|Meeting Room||Descriptions||Square Footage|
|Bobby McKey's main floor||An arena styled space that is stage centric with beautiful exposed brick walls and lofty ceilings.||5,000|
|State of the art sound and lighting equiped|
- First, I’m in recovery still; I think the majority of the GPA team lost their voices from all the fun/singing at our party on Thursday. I will write more later, but suffice it to say, that was the best party EVER!
- Our clients said it was the best event they ever attended!
Michelle Z. Kawaskum, WI
- The reviews about our party were more then we could have hoped for.
Charie M. Melville, NY
- OMG the party was “epic” - I heard that from more than one person. The party was the buzz the rest of the conference, how that was the best party ever, that GPA really knew how to have a great time. Our entire team was proud of that event, so THANK YOU for everything. I’ll write a nice follow-up email to because of course your boss has to know how awesome you all are!
Lisa B.- GPA
- Thank you for all your assistance and our successful event. Next time we will know to call you 1st! John
John/ Venture Point Inc