- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
- Column 4
- By Venue Type
UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center
- Event Spaces
- Area Attractions
The UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead is an ideal conference and retreat in Southern California. It is a beautiful, 40-acre historic resort on Lake Arrowhead's North Shore. Unique, 2-story guest rooms with fireplaces. Superb meals, graciously served. The UCLA Conference Center at Lake Arrowhead is attractive, features functional conference rooms with full audiovisual equipment. Recreational Facilities, Fitness Center and Challenge Course.
View our virtual tour of the UCLA Conference Spaces.
View our virtual tour of the UCLA Conference Spaces.
Nearby Cities & Number of Miles:
Ontario - 50
Los Angeles - 85
San Diego - 130
Los Angeles - 85
San Diego - 130
Nearest Airport/ Number of Minutes:
Ontario Int'l / 45
Groups from 10-200 guests with a learning purpose.
Hotel-Like Large Suites, Standard Singles, and Vintage Cottages
Number of Meeting & Event Rooms:
Largest Classroom Style:
Largest Theatre Style:
Number of Overnight Guests:
Complete Meeting Package includes all state-of-the-art A/V equipment and high-speed wireless Internet access.
Food & Beverage:
Elegant four-course served dinner, lavish breakfast buffet, delicious served or buffet lunch. Continuous coffee service.
Must Use In-house Catering:
Complete Meeting Package:
Ropes Course / Team Building:
|Meeting Room||Descriptions||Square Footage|
|Pineview||Features a full audio-visual system and a giant stone fireplace.||1512|
|Iris||Theater or any conference style. Full audio/visual system, fireplace and beautiful bar. Handicap ramp.||1080|
|Cedar||Short stroll from main lodge. Large deck with tree top views. Full audio/visual system.||1008|
|Lakeview||Located in the main lodge overlooking front lawn & lake with beautiful bar.||943|
|Alumni Room||Located at the Arts & Crafts building, the Alumni room has a 69" large screen tv, high ceilings, and many windows with natural light||713|
|Violet||Located in guest units. Informal executive seating to board room formality with 2 fireplaces - handicap accessible.||660|
|Tavern||Historic fireplace, beautiful bar and full audio/visual system.||560|
|Redwood||Located in guest units. Fireplace and informal executive seating to board room formality.||558|
|Skyview||Intimate and ideal board room with fireplace & built-in plasma TV w/DVD-VHS.||460|
|Jacaranda||Located in guest units. Fireplace and deck overlooking seasonal creek.||434|
|Brookside||Historic conference room with adjoining guest units.||384|
|Willow Creek||Original 1920s cottage w/2 sleeping rooms, living room w/fireplace, & conference room & kitchen.||252|
|Cedar 85||Small boardroom located on the 1st floor of Cedar Lodge||410|
|Amphitheater||Outdoor Amphitheater located outside on property||3,408|
Located in the main lodge, the Library has a rich burgandy look to this spacious meeting room.
|Facility||# of Rooms||# of Beds||Room Type||Bath Type||A/C|
|Briar Creek Chalet||4||5||Suite/Apartment Style||Shared||no|
|Condolet Double Suites||67||134||Suite/Apartment Style||Private||no|
|Condolet Single Suites||7||19||Suite/Apartment Style||Private||no|
|Cottage Single rooms||8||8||Hotel-Like||Private||no|
|Cedar Suites||3||6||Suite/Apartment Style||Private||no|
Hors D'oeuvresContact us for details.
3 Dining Rooms & patio diningSeating Capacity: 200
Dining in three connected dining rooms (two w/fireplace).
East Dining RoomSeating Capacity: 98
Large room opens to deck
Alumni Dining RoomSeating Capacity: 44
Dining room with fireplace - can be closed off for privacy.
|A/V Solutions||All meeting rooms feature a full inventory of standard audio-visual equipment, as well as advanced conference technologies. Lodge technicians are on site to set up and support you during group presentations.|
|Internet and Fax||Complimentary wireless Internet is available throughout the Conference Center. Faxes may be sent and received at the Front Desk.|
|Recreation||The UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center features an outdoor swimming pool, indoor spa, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, softball field, and 24-hour fitness center.|
|Team Building||Our on-site facilitated team building includes mountain bike and kayak tours, guided hikes, fishing expeditions, boat cruises, high/low ropes, rock-wall challenge, and team-building cooking competitions.|
|Internet Access||Complimentary wireless Internet is available throughout the property & rooms. Hardwire Internet connections are also available.|
|LCD||Free LCD-Full screen|
|Projectors||Free slide projectors (auto focus w/remote control), Overhead Projectors and DVD-VHS|
|Mics||Free hand-held and lapel|
|Equipment||Free tape players, easels w/pads & markers, white boards, laser pointers and cable-in for Power Point presentations.|
|Lake Arrowhead Village shops||Outlet shopping and boutiques. Restaurants, boat tour and entertainment for kids.|
|Ice Castle International Training Center||Ice skating facility with views into the surrounding woods.|
|Mountain Skies Astronomical Society||Observatory, science center and gift shop.|
|Snow Valley Ski Area||Skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and snow play.|
|Wildhaven Ranch||Wildlife rehabilitation center and sanctuary.|
|Rim Historical Society Museum||Local area history.|
|Chamber of Commerce||List of activities and information on Lake Arrowhead and area. Webcam.|
|Hiking Club||Information on local hikes, and level of difficulty.|
|Blue Jay Movie Theatre||Local 4-plex in Blue Jay - 3 miles from the conference center.|
- "...Although the treatment of our counselors and teachers has always been excellent, this time the staff outdid itself, something we never felt possible. The care, concern, and helpfulness were typically professional yet relaxed and personal."
Janice Hooper / The Academies at Century High School
- "..this was the best organized meeting in a while..I wish that all the people I interact with were as professional and committed as you and your team are. It's always a pleasure working with you!"
Laurel Ewing / Nordstrom Restaurant Division
- "..thank you for all of your wonderful hospitality and hard work. Your warm smiles and willingness to help make each and every stay an excellent experience."
The Kairos Team / St. Joseph High School
- "I don't know enough superlatives to adequately express our gratitude. You are to be congratulated on handling your guests so pleasantly and efficiently. I really have never experienced service and cooperation better than you afforded our group."
Tom Schupp / The Swing Club
- "Your staff is incredibly accommodating, professional and a delight to work with. We appreciated your patience and flexibility during the planning stages prior to the conference.. All of the meals were excellent, the accommodations outstanding and the mountain setting was breathtaking."
Crystal Sengstaken / Alumni Relations, UC Redlands
- "Everything was perfect: the food, the service, our accommodations, and the lovely setting. We had people from Alaska, Delaware, Washington State, Oregon, Northern and Southern California and everyone thought it was well worth the trip. We will have very happy memories of the 50th reunion."
Lyola Murray / UCLA School of Nursing
- "Your staff does not know the meaning of the phrase, 'No, we can't do that.' Everywhere we turned there was a smile and a 'Can I help you?' I have been to hundreds of conference in my time and have worked with many conference staff, but non as accommodating and good as yours."
Tony Leon / California Teachers Association
- "I was a guest at your conference center and found it to truly be one of the best dining and lodging experiences of my lifetime. The grounds are gorgeous, the service outstanding, and the quality of the overall ambiance one of excellence. I especially compliment you on the professionalism and personal commitment of the housekeeping staff."
Rev. Susan Burnett-Hampson
- "I would much rather bring a group to your facility than to deal with a hotel. I have traveled all over the world and stayed in a variety of facilities and your conference center rates #1 in every aspect."
Susan Coleman / Workforce Leaders Institute Coordinator (Los Angeles / Orange County Regional Consortium)
- "Our attendees are still raving about the amenities and ambiance of the venue! ..I have stayed at many fine hotels over the years, and have found very few venues that surpass the treatment afforded by your staff."
Michael Donovan / San Bernardino County District Attorney Investigators' Association