- Column 1
- Column 2
- Column 3
- Column 4
- By Venue Type
Colorado State University
Office of Conference Services
8037 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-8037
8037 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-8037
Colorado State University
- Event Spaces
- Area Attractions
A&E chose Fort Collins as a "Best City to Have It All"! Located in Fort Collins, CSU is a beautiful conference site. Our campus provides an educational aura, while the surrounding area beckons visitors with opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
Nearby Cities & Number of Miles:
Denver, CO - 60
Cheyenne, WY - 45
Boulder, CO - 45
Cheyenne, WY - 45
Boulder, CO - 45
Nearest Airport/ Number of Minutes:
Denver International / 50
Lodging/dining, meeting and recreation facilities are available in addition to conference coordination, marketing, registration/financial administration.
Number of Meeting & Event Rooms:
Largest Classroom Style:
Largest Theatre Style:
Number of Overnight Guests:
State of the art audio/visual services included with most meeting rooms. High speed internet throughout guest rooms, common areas and meeting rooms. Tech services of a major university.
Onsite Wireless Internet:
Onsite A/V Staff:
Food & Beverage:
Multiple dining centers, central food court, coffee shops, convenience stores, campus pub, also alcoholic beverage catering, and full service food catering are available.
Complete Meeting Package:
Ropes Course / Team Building:
Special Rates and Packages:
All services are very affordable. Depending on the meeting package, daily rates run $25-$40 per person including lodging, meals, parking, meeting space and campus rec. Many package options to choose from. We offer discounts for large groups.
Campus lodging not available mid August to late May, except for Pingree Park Mountain Campus which is available from late May until to late October.
Ideally suited for:
Corporate Social Events
|Meeting Room||Descriptions||Square Footage|
|Main Ballroom||The Main Ballroom is a beautiful and versatile space that is multifunctional depending on the size of the event. The Main Ballroom features two mobile partitions which create the opportunity to use one section at a time, two sections to create a larger space, or as the full Main Ballroom space. With all the dividers opened, the Main Ballroom boasts sweeping views of the mountains, the historic painted Aggie "A", and western campus. With so many options for setup, this ballroom can be used for a variety of events including lectures, banquets, resource fairs, concerts, and formal dances. Conveniently located at the top of the main staircase, the Main Ballroom also has access to a registration booth with phone and internet access upon request.||148x86|
|North Ballroom||The North Ballroom is a medium sized ballroom located on the north side of the upper level. This carpeted ballroom is great for large lectures, workshop classrooms, banquets and resource fairs.||46x80|
|Grey Rock Room||The Grey Rock Room is a large refined meeting room located on the main level of the Student Center. This room features an entryway overlooking the Transit Center Lobby, and an outdoor balcony facing the west, supplying a serene view of the foothills and lagoon. The Grey Rock Room's versatility makes it a perfect location for a banquet, reception, lecture, or used for a classroom or conference.||35x40|
|The University House||University House on Remington is a fantastic venue for your next event. A former sorority house, this space on the corner of Remington and Lake streets was renovated in 2010 and is the perfect spot to host a University-related function. University House offers indoor and outdoor meeting and event space that can accommodate from 10 to 65 guests.|
|Classrooms||We also have more than one hundred classrooms of various sizes, with 23,000 square feet of of state-of the art SMART technology.
|Moby Arena||For large conferences, we have the centrally located, fully air-conditioned Moby Arena, Home of the CSU Rams. Moby Arena can seat up to 6,000 people conference-style including a large stage and nearly 9,000 square feet for sporting events.
|Cherokee Park Ballroom||The Cherokee Park Ballroom can be booked for individual events, or paired with the attached University Club for a more versatile setting. This ballroom features a wooden floor, and beautiful cherry wainscoting to create a perfect setting for lectures, workshop classroom, banquets, and resource fairs.||39x60|
|Longs Peak Dining Room||The Longs Peak Dining Room and Lounge is a distinguished dining space which is ideal for small receptions and formal meals. This room elegantly features a lounge/serving space, a fireplace, and a view of the mountains.||25x42|
|Double Meeting Rooms||Double meeting rooms are versatile rooms in which a partition is opened to create a larger meeting space. These rooms are ideal for lectures, conferences, and workshop classrooms. Each set of rooms incorporate varied artwork and window views which provide each with a unique and functional meeting space.||38x25|
BreakfastsStarting early, this morning? Breakfast is served as early as 7am to get you started for your conference, early morning meeting, or casual gathering. Choose a served meal for groups of 15 or more. Buffets are available for parties of 20 or at our dining centers.
BreaksBreak menu items may be used alone or added to any served or buffet meal. All items are available at any time in any location during your event.
EntréesChoose plated entrées to add formality and elegance to your special event. Friendly wait staff will be provided to attend to all of your needs. All meals can be made to accommodate special dietary needs at no additional charge.
We Also Design Custom Entrees for Special Events and Themed Events.
BuffetsChoose one of our flexible catered buffets or dine at one of our award-winning dining centers to meet the needs of your guests. We have a variety of menus to compliment the diversity of your guests whether for a formal affair or a gathering of friends and co-workers. We also design custom menus for special or themed events.
Ram's Horn and Corbett Dining CenterSeating Capacity: 1,720
Those dining centers are marche style with up to 6 stations:Italian, Mexican, American, Chinese, Wood-fired pizza, and a Mongolian grill.
Boxed lunches and outdoor cookouts are available for summer conferences
|Conference Registration Services||
The Registration Only service package is designed for groups requiring full registration management and financial administration
|The All-Inclusive Conference Services||
The All-Inclusive Service Package (with housing) is designed to free you from many logistical concerns, so that you can give your full attention to the educational components of your conference
|Event Coordination Services||
The Event Coordination Service Package is designed to provide coordination for single session events on or off campus that do not require marketing or registration services. This package includes full coordination for single events and can include on-campus parking and meeting space.
|Room and Board Conference Services||
The Room and Board service package is designed for groups that will be dining and lodging on campus, but wish to do their own
|Financial Administration||Financial Administration
• Establish a University account for conference revenue and expenses
• Process and track deposits and expenditures through the conference account
• Purchase and process payments of conference-related expenditures per sponsor requests and approvals
• Compile final statement of account income and expenditures
• Bill for balance due or refund balance to sponsor
• Maintain account records for six years
• One contact, one contract, one bill
|Audio/Visual Equipment||Fully staffed and stocked A/V department with built in equipment in most venues and classrooms.|
|Free High-Speed Wireless Internet||All accommodations, meeting rooms and many common areas feature free wireless access.|
|Security||Secure entrance to all residential facilities and security escort service is available for conference guests.|
|Fort Collins - Great Place to Visit||
Colorado State University is located in Fort Collins, Colorado, a city of 144,000 at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills. The community is known for its low crime rate, clean air and water, abundant recreational opportunities and reasonable cost of living – not to mention 300 days of sunshine per year.
|Attractions within minutes of CSU campus||
CSU is in the heart of Fort Collins, and a wide assortment of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues cater to visitors and citizens alike. Whether you’re watching a concert in Old Town, viewing an exhibit at the Fort Collins Museum of Art or enjoying a cultural event at the city’s International Center, you’ll sense the connection between Colorado State and the Fort Collins community.
|Attractions within an hour of CSU campus||
When you’re a conference guest at Colorado State University, you can cover a lot of ground in
- Over half of our annual business is repeating customers. Upon request, we are happy to provide references from our satisfied customers. Our clientele is quite diverse, we provide services to youth, athletic, religious organizations, and scientific organizations, as well as and large corporations, just to name a few. The office of Conference Services has been in the meeting business for over 50 years and is an active member of the Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International, and has earned a One-Stop Shop designation.
a One-Stop Shop Organization
- I had the pleasure of working with CSU Conference Services on a CSU sponsored natural gas symposium in October 2011. They were part of a larger team made up of wonderfully skilled CSU departments. I have described them to others as professional, problem-solvers, patient, credible, easy to work with and who thought of details the rest of us hadn’t. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a conference, meeting or a symposium in the future.
Maury Dobbie, Assistant Director, CSU Center for the New Energy Economy
- Conference Services helped us pull together a large conference for 200 in five weeks. There is no way we could have done it without them. We had an extremely successful event because Conference Services handled all of the venue details leading up to and on the day of the event. We look forward to working with them again soon!
Bryan Willson, Clean Energy Supercluster Director
- "Going out West is a bid treat, so we wanted mountains proximity with a contained campus. We get that at Fort Collins, so we go back. Unlike colleges sprinkled through a city, CSU has a well laid out campus in a discrete area with short walking distances, which would also be great for seniors. And it has a very good conference planning staff."
Christine Douglas, Coordinator of Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- "We meet at universities around the country, but few have the meeting facilities and amenities we require. CSU is very organized and enormously helpful, and offers the numerous classrooms we need for workshops in the afternoon and evenings."
Sidney Grossberg, MD, American Society for Virology